Monday, October 20, 2008

KAIRAT ZHUNUS


Name: Kairat Zhunus
Age: 21
Nationality: Kazakh
Country: Kazakhstan
Major: Architecture
Hobby: Cooking, jogging, reading books



My name is Kairat. I was born in 1987 in Russian Federation. I have two sisters and one brother. I am the last one. My father is engineer. My mother is economist. I went to school in 1993 in capital of Kazakhstan(Astana). From school time I studied sport. One of them was karate where I was successful. In 2004 I finished my high school. Then I went to Eurasia National university. I choosed architecture and design. My university life in there was too short, three years only. In 2007 I came to Malaysia for find something special and interesting. First I started from IH course. After 9 monthes I finished IH and joined to Limkokwing University. Here I took arhitecture of technology. Now I'm one of the student of Limkokwing University. I hope I will successful architect in my country and I will bring new ideas to my country.

No comments: